THE “BRICS 2015” WAS IN UFA, RUSSIA

Last week in Ufa, Russia was held the Seventh BRICS Summit with the countries Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa The event have grow the economics of the city. There were tourists from around the world visiting the city only for the event. Since last year Ufa was preparing to host the seventh edition of BRICS. To host the delegations of the countries, the city has renewed most of the tourist infrastructure. A new passenger terminal in the Ufa International Airport was built. The big company “Hilton Hotels and Resorts” built two new hotels, the “Hilton Garden” Inn and “Hampton Ufa”, both located in the city center. One of the hotels is considered five stars and will host the Presidents of Brazil, Russia…

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

and China. Another international hotel company, IHG also invested in the city and brought the “Holiday Inn”. A modern event center was built to host the meetings of the seventh BRICS. After observing all these changes in the city, I realized that the satisfaction of local residents was divided. I talked with about 30 people, 60% of them were happy and proud that the city received such an important event. For them Ufa won new hotels, restaurants, squares and places of entertainment. The other 40% are not so satisfied. They claim that the city only improved the area was interested for the event organizers, and the rest of the districts will continue precarious as before, without public roads, good hospitals, schools etc.

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photo: Giramundostravel.com

Photos: Giramundostravel.com

Deixe um comentário

*